Wednesday, December 9, 2015

A Good Blog. Emoji, Sad Face :(

I started reading blogs again. Sort of. I thought I could enjoy reading about someone else's life. Almost like peaking into the front door to see what they are up to like a burgular who takes nothing. Be that fly on the wall that always narrowly escapes the swat from a Wall Street Journal or one of those orange wiry fly-swatters. Enjoy the occasional buzz-by but try not to be too annoying as to have the owners stalking me everywhere I go. Trying mightily to get rid of this riffraff. Screaming at the fly "Leave My... DAMN HOUSE!" Err, blog, but to no avail. Mostly boring gibberish and I find myself being the fly looking desperately for an open window to get out of the house that bores and has no treats to land on. As an Asian guy I met once said, "No ruck!"

I want to read your blogs, but found that a good blog is hard to find. I write this with a desperate tone. Ok, maybe not desperate but deliberate might be a better description. I've been away from the blog community for quite some time. Oh you don't say. You really want to know how long? I'm embarrassed to even tell you. If you're really asking, almost ten years. So much has changed. 

First off,  I loved writing silly blogs on MySpace. Now, MySpace has been invaded by space aliens from Mars who want to sell you on the idea that it's the greatest platform for upcoming music artists. I can tell you, I have yet to meet a single person who still uses their MySpace. Some of my acquaintances might have an account, but their profile picture is when they were in 6th grade. I looked up coworkers and they couldn't believe that the account was never deactivated. We laughed at the old pictures and who they had in their top eight or lack thereof. I digress.

The reason I wrote this was I want to know. I'm a lazy ass who searches, gets confused (the reason for the Confuzed Azian name), stops looking for a good blog and does a quick search for porn. Porn for some reason is much easier to find online than a good blog. What I'm asking is for some advice. If you're willing to give it to me. Help me help you, If you write a good blog and think I should read it, hook a fella up. Comment and shoot me a link. I don't think links in the comments are disabled. If there are some good blogs you want to suggest, link them in a comment. 

So that's it. Hook a fellow reader up with some good stuff to read. I would appreciate it. If you enjoy what you read, don't be shy, come on back once a week or so. I don't plan on posting too many times a week unless I get some crazy following who insist I stroke my ego with my keyboard.


THE CONFUZED AZIAN


P.s. I'm sure you see it. Those hovering signs in the top right. Yup, those little buttons. If you enjoy my blog and perhaps want to follow me on any one of those sites, feel free. Me likey new friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment