Sunday, November 29, 2015

Warning

WARNING:

You like that? A double warning. I hope you all enjoy and I find ways to allow you all to continue to read my blog. So please come by and be yourself. That's all I ask. If your'e a troll, be the troll you are destined to be.

This is just a quick warning, reminder, or whatever you may want to call it. This blog is intended for a more mature audience with immature content. Ok, maybe not all of the content is immature. I am writing this to let you know that what I write may offend certain people with words that are profane. Not the A Christmas Story  kind of profanity such as filth flying filth. The actual word FUCK. If that offends you, may you leave now and never speak of this blog again. If you don't mind a little sailor style humor or writing, please read on...

THE CONFUZED AZIAN


No comments:

Post a Comment