I just wanted to take a quick second out of my day to give everyone a quick overview of who I am and what this blog will entail.
Some of the styles of storytelling are as follows:
Stupidly written humor
Funny Biographical Stories
Goofy dialog
Short Stories
Random quick thoughts on subject matter
A little about me:
I am a short port fella who is as you may have guessed asian, or am I white? Maybe latino with a mix of Caribbean? I'm not short, but part Filipino, white, and whatever else my mom or dad may have in the blood line. I love to laugh, am goofy, touching, and can be deep when provoked. I know one thing for sure, I enjoy writing and sharing what I write with all of you.
That's all I have to say for now and hope you enjoy what I do or don't do with this blog....
Have a great day.
THE CONFUZED AZIAN
No comments:
Post a Comment